Thank you for using this service.
In order to let you use the content of the service with confidence, and provide quality customer service to you, WATPURE respects and protects the privacy of users.
Collection, processing and utilization of personal data
Purpose of data collection
- Consumer, customer management and service
Internet shopping and other e-commerce services
- Credit card information
- Electronic signature
- Advertising or commercial activity management
- Certificate Identify individuals. For example: name, job title, address, phone number, mobile phone, account number applied for online platform, e-mail address, account, password, certificate number, etc.
- The identification in the government data. For example: the ID card number.
- Personal description. For example: age, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Leisure activities and interests. For example: hobbies, sports and other interests.
- Life style. For example: the types of product that you used and the details of the service, the consumption patterns of individuals or households.
- Current employment situation. For example: employer, job title, etc.
Method of application
WATPURE provides the following services and special purposes in the operating area, in the form of your consent or contractual relationship, and also in compliance with the personal information protection law, we collect, process, utilize, and store the data, including but not limited to the first point above.
- Improve and enhance our products and services
- Member services
- Community website and application services
- Marketing activities
- Data investigation activities
- Corporate social responsibility activities
The Company will only use the personal data you provide for the above specific purposes, except in the following cases:
- Required by the judiciary or other competent authority based on legal procedures
- Used for other purposes with your written consent
- Others comply with personal data protection law
- Purpose of data collection
Share your personal information with the third parties
The company will entrust professional third parties, such as freight companies, banks, public relations and marketing companies, and security companies, to conduct such services and activities according to actual needs. Therefore, it is necessary for the third parties to contact, handle or utilize your relevant personal information and bank or credit card information. The collection, processing or utilization of your personal data by the third party is regarded as the collection, processing or utilization of your personal data by WATPURE.
For the purposes of law or protection:
We will disclose and share your personal data to the third parties if any of the following is required to comply with legal requirements or for security purposes:
- When necessary to comply with the requirements of the statute, the competent authority or the judicial authority, or to protect the legal request, defense, or to prevent fraud or to investigate other illegal acts.
- To the extent permitted by law, in order to protect the rights, property and safety of the Company, our third parties or the public from harm.
- Third parties:
When you use our products or services, or transmit your information to us, your personal data may be cross-border transmitted, stored, processed, and utilized between our affiliated companies and service providers in each country.
The mainframes of this website are equipped with information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems to protect your personal information and websites, and only authorized officer can access your personal information.